Learn how to determine when you should renew your membership, how to renew, opportunities in the network, and more.
- Sign in to the Microsoft Partner Portal using the Windows Live ID associated with your company’s membership.
- Click View Your Membership Account at the top of the page.
- If the drop-down message indicates that fewer than 90 days remain in your enrollment, then it’s time to begin the membership renewal process.
Note: To renew your organization’s membership, you must be a global program administrator.
- Sign in to the Partner Membership Center.
- Complete, update, or verify your profile information.
- Agree to the Microsoft Partner Network terms and conditions.
Note: Only your organization’s primary program contact can renew your membership. To find out who is listed as your primary program contact, sign in to the Partner Membership Center.
- Order a Microsoft Action Pack subscription to access internal-use software, training, and support that can help you grow your business.
- Earn a silver competency to help your business demonstrate its expertise, or a gold competency to showcase your best-in-class capabilities within a particular Microsoft solution area.
- Become a Microsoft Cloud Partner to take advantage of software, tools, and resources that can help you build a thriving cloud practice.
Ensure that you maintain your credentials and that you get the most from your membership in the Microsoft Partner Network.