The Windows Device Marketing Hub is the place to find resources that you can use to market and sell Windows 8 devices. The unprecedented level of choice in devices powered by Windows 8, together with impressive innovations in form and function that have made the devices thinner and lighter, with longer battery life and better connectivity, offers compelling business value for you and your customers. Explore the following featured device resources, then visit the Digital Campaign and Commerce Network (DCCN) to find the best device to meet your customer’s needs.
Commercial TouchWins Device Incentives program
Promote sales of eligible Windows 8 Pro Touch devices and you could earn incentives. Learn how to receive OEM reseller incentives for your business.
For more information, contact your local Microsoft representative or the OEM Incentives Support Team.
OEM partner programs and device offers
Become a member of OEM channel programs to access benefits and learn more about Windows 8 Pro devices and offers.
- Acer: special offers on the Iconia and Aspire
- ASUS: demo program discounts and other benefits with the ASUS Systems partner program
- Dell: access to Dell Member Purchase program among other program benefits for Dell Partner Direct Preferred and Premier partners
- HP: rebates on first sales and other benefits for members of the HP Partner One program, in addition to the latest deals and offers available
- Lenovo: up to 50 percent savings on ThinkPad Helix, ThinkPad Twist, and ThinkPad Tablet 2 through the Lenovo Partner Demo Program
- Samsung: benefits for Partners in Innovation program members
- Sony: special offers on VAIO devices
- Toshiba: discounts and many other benefits through the Toshiba Preferred Partner Program
Selling Windows 8 devices
Be prepared to market and sell the latest devices powered by Windows 8.