The Microsoft Partner Network is in the process of integrating our Cloud Partner programs—Cloud Essentials, Cloud Accelerate, and Cloud Deployment—into the Microsoft competencies and the new Microsoft Action Pack subscription. Cloud Essentials and the cloud internal-use software benefits have been integrated into the network; however, the Cloud Accelerate and Cloud Deployment programs will continue until the launch of cloud into the competencies. Learn more about what is changing and the benefits you receive as a Microsoft Cloud Partner.
What you need to know
The industry-leading Cloud Essentials program has been integrated into the new Microsoft Action Pack subscription to offer new resources tailored to specific business models. Cloud Essentials will be fully retired by the end of June 2014.
Get the new Action Pack subscription
The Cloud Accelerate program will continue. Requirements are as follows:
- Sell or deploy Microsoft Office 365, Windows Intune, or Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online to three customers for a total of 150 seats within the past 18 months (12 months if you are renewing your program membership).
- Attain a Microsoft Action Pack subscription or a Microsoft competency.
After you have completed these requirements, you will automatically be enrolled into the Cloud Accelerate program and can begin accessing the benefits listed in the table on this page.
New Cloud Accelerate partners will no longer receive cloud internal-use software licenses because they are being integrated into the Microsoft Partner Network core benefits, which are available to Action Pack subscribers or competency partners.
The Cloud Deployment program will continue with the following requirements:
- Become a Cloud Accelerate partner.
- Attain a Silver or Gold Collaboration and Content, Communications, Devices and Deployment, Messaging, or Project and Portfolio Management competency.
- Complete one Office 365 deployment of more than 150 seats in the past 18 months by March 31, 2014.
After you have completed these requirements, you will be automatically be enrolled into the Cloud Deployment program and can begin accessing the benefits listed in the table on this page.
Cloud internal-use software licenses transition
All partners holding current internal-use software licenses available through a cloud program must make the transition so that they are in alignment with the new internal-use software license process and entitlements, which are available to Action Pack subscribers or competency partners, prior to June 30, 2014, or your internal-use software licenses will expire.
Download the instructions to transition to the new system