Invite other Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCPs) to associate their profiles and certification credentials with your company to help you meet Microsoft Partner Network competency requirements. Also, people who have associated their credentials with your company can access sales, marketing, and technical resources available through your membership.
Microsoft will send the following email on your behalf to help you invite others to associate with your company.
[Subject line] Invitation to associate with a member organization
Dear Microsoft Certified Professional,
You have been invited to associate with [Insert company name], which is a member of the Microsoft Partner Network. By associating your credentials, you can help your company meet network requirements and access a rich set of benefits that can help you and your company further strengthen capabilities, better serve customers, and build connections to reach your full business potential.
Complete the following steps to associate with [Insert company name]:
- Go to the membership enrollment page.
- Complete your profile, by entering information in all required fields.
- Acknowledge the Microsoft Partner Network legal agreement. Click the check box in the Acknowledge Microsoft Partner Network Legal Agreement section.
- Accept your communication settings as reflected in the Communication Options section. Click the check box near the bottom of the page.
- Activate your association. Click the Next button at the end of the page.
A confirmation page will indicate the name of the company with which you are associated.
Thank you for your continued partnership and support in delivering Microsoft technologies to our mutual customers.