What is the accreditation?
On this page you can find partner learning paths to help you improve your skills in selling Microsoft products—and meet the requirements to attain the Sales Specialist accreditation in your area of expertise. Each path can be completed at your own pace and offers no-cost or low-cost online training courses and assessments.
The Sales Specialist accreditation program and training courses are designed for individuals, who support the initial stage of the sales process at Microsoft partner organizations, and require only a high-level overview of technical product features and benefits. Relevant roles can include account managers, field sales representatives, telesales representatives, and solution sales representatives.
Sales Specialist accreditation can help you to:
- Accelerate sales and deliver solutions faster.
- Showcase your credentials by putting the Sales Specialist badge on your business card and email signature.
- Differentiate yourself and enhance your earning potential.
- Enable your partner organization to achieve a Microsoft Partner Network competency.
- Step 1. Visit the learning path page and review the available assessments for each accreditation area.
- Step 2. Review and complete the training to improve your knowledge of Microsoft products.
- Step 3. Take the assessment in one of the available languages.
- Step 4. After 24 hours, go to Logo Builder to access your badge so that you can highlight your achievement.
These competencies have Sales Specialist accreditations:
- Application Integration
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Business Intelligence
- Collaboration and Content
- Customer Relationship Management
- Data Platform
- Devices and Deployment
- Digital Advertising
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Identity and Access
- Management and Virtualization
- Midmarket Solution Provider
- Project and Portfolio Management
- Server Platform
- Small Business
Role alignment and the Microsoft Solution Selling process
Are you in a presales sales role? Learn more about the accreditation specific to your expertise.
Are you in a technical role? View certifications.