What is the accreditation?
On this page you can find partner learning paths to help you improve your skills in selling Microsoft products—and meet the requirements to attain the Presales Technical Specialist accreditation in your area of expertise. Each path can be completed at your own pace and offers no-cost or low-cost1 online training courses and assessments.
The Presales Technical Specialist program and training courses are designed for technical professionals, at Microsoft partner companies, who support sales teams with value demonstrations and proof-of-concept development to close deals on solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Relevant roles can include presales engineers, product specialists, and technical specialists.
Presales Technical Specialist accreditation can help you to:
- Deliver better value demonstrations and close sales faster.
- Showcase your credentials by putting the Presales Technical Specialist badge on your marketing materials.
- Be seen as an expert on functionality, upgrade paths, and deployment.
- Enable your partner organization to achieve a Microsoft Partner Network competency.
- Step 1. Visit the learning path page and review the available assessments for each accreditation area.
- Step 2. Review and complete the training to improve your knowledge of Microsoft products.
- Step 3. Take the assessment in one of the available languages.
- Step 4. After 24 hours, go to Logo Builder to access your badge.
These competencies have Presales Technical Specialist accreditations:
- Business Intelligence
- Collaboration and Content
- Data Platform
- Devices and Deployment
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Resource Management
- Management and Virtualization
Role alignment and the Microsoft Solution Selling process
Are you in a sales role? Learn more about the accreditation specific to your expertise.
Are you in a technical role? View certifications.