The Microsoft US SMB Champions Program offers eligible US partners various resources, benefits and additional support they need to grow their cloud services business by adding new cloud customers, selling multiple cloud solutions and growing profitability with existing customers. The incremental marketing, sales, and operations resources provided due to membership in the SMB Champions Club are designed to help your business thrive!
Eligible US Partners are invited to enroll into the FY16 Microsoft US SMB Champions Club program, based on sales in the US SMB commercial segment and Microsoft Partner Network status. Enrollment opens two times per year. (The enrollment period for the SMB Champions Club program is currently closed. Enrollment will re-open in early 2016).
Eligible partners can enroll in the US SMB Champions Club upon receiving an email invitation. Details about eligibility requirements are highlighted below and additional information can be found in the programs terms and conditions document link.
To participate in the program, an eligible participant must meet at least one of the following FY16 US SMB Champions Club eligibility routes:
- Route 1: Partner’s Microsoft Office 365 or CRM Online eligible revenue was $25,000 USD or more and has a Gold/Silver MPN membership level or Microsoft Action Pack Subscription
- Route 2: Partner’s Microsoft Office 356 eligible revenue was $35,000 USD or more, and Partner added 150 or more Net Seats for Office 365; or Partner added 4 or more new Cloud customers in FY15.
- Route 3: Partner’s Microsoft SMB eligible revenue was $125,000 USD or more (including all eligible On-premise and Online Services revenue to SMB customers).
Enrollment will re-open in early 2016. Partners will be invited to the program based on meeting the above requirements between 1/1/15 – 12/31/15.
Questions about eligibility? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
View the Champions Club Terms
As a member of the SMB Champions Club, partners can further their growth by utilizing the resources and benefits available. From assigned Microsoft Account Managers to financial investments, the SMB Champions Club program provides incremental benefits above those earned through the Microsoft Partner Network to help partners market, sell, and provide business support. Champions Club benefits include:
- Account Coverage: Enrolled Partners have access to a Microsoft Account representative for engagement on sales and cloud practice development, sales opportunity assistance and program benefit assistance. Partners consistently tell us how access to their account manager is one of the most important and impactful benefits that they get from the Champions Club.
- Targeted Channel Incentives: Enrolled Partners have the ability to receive targeted Channel Incentives made available only to members of the Champions Club, including:
- 15% on Net New Office 365 customers through Open or CSP licensing
- 10% on CRM Online in Open or through CSP licensing
- 20% on $7500 YTD Azure Open or CSP sales threshold met in FY16
Additional details on these incentives available here.
- Marketing Development Funds: Eligible enrolled Partners have the ability to request marketing development funds (MDF). These targeted investments are focused on helping partners grow demand generation for their cloud practice.
- Communications and Community: Enrolled Partners receive exclusive, targeted communications including: Monthly newsletter, regular emails with customized resources, and a members-only Yammer group.
- Additional Support and Benefits: Additional program benefits are made available throughout the year including special offers and exclusive webinars.
For more details, check out the official program guidelines.