The Microsoft Deployment Toolkit is a no-cost, comprehensive set of tools and guidance that people in practically any role in an organization can use to simplify large-scale desktop and server deployments.
Download the toolkit
With the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit you can:
- Accelerate and automate deployments of the Windows Server or Windows 8 operating system, Microsoft Office 365, and other leading Microsoft products.
- Reduce deployment time with standardized desktop and server images.
- Use automatic platform (32 or 64 bit) detection to ensure deployment of the correct supported drivers.
- Give end users the ability to initiate and customize deployment, with an easy-to-use wizard within Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
- Fully automate zero-touch installation deployments by using Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager and Windows deployment tools.
Get detailed information about the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit by watching demonstration videos, viewing instructional webcasts, reading interactive blogs, and participating in user forums.