The Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit can help you reduce deployment costs, shorten the presales cycle, and capture new engagements for your business. Get detailed information, in hours rather than days, about the state of your customers’ IT environments and their readiness to migrate to the latest Microsoft technologies.
Download the toolkit
With the Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit you can:
- Inventory and evaluate your customers’ IT environments, and generate reports to help you understand and convey to customers the scope and benefits of deployments for the latest Microsoft technologies, including the Windows Server operating system, Microsoft System Center, and Microsoft Lync communications software.
- Assess the readiness of your customers’ environments for migrations to the Windows 8 operating system.
- Discover opportunities to help your customers migrate to Windows Server 2012, Hyper-V technology, and Microsoft Private Cloud Fast Track.
- Leverage the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) feature to help you and your customers identify user populations for desktop virtualization, migrate to Windows Thin PC, and plan for the server capacity required to host and run session-based virtualization and VDI-based environments.
- Identify underutilized resources and ease server inventory efforts to help simplify migration to Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
- Simplify cloud migration planning with assessments for the Windows Azure technology platform and Microsoft Office 365.