Benefits and opportunities
- Free software to run your business. For $475 USD a year (price varies by country), Action Pack comes with Windows 10 Enterprise, Office 365 E3, Enterprise Mobility Suite, a monthly credit for Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Professional*, and more. Test your great ideas first, get comfortable with the solutions and platforms, and make the jump to cloud on your schedule.
- Access to the world-class developer tools. With Action Pack, you get access to powerful developer tools such as Visual Studio Professional and Visual Studio Online. These enable you to provide the best solutions to your customers.
- Training on core Microsoft technologies. Pre-sales support** that helps you design the right offer for customers, and post-sales technical support to ensure that you can fully serve your customers’ needs.
- Acquire new customers and increase profitability through digital marketing guidance and enablement from the Partner Marketing Center.
- Connect and network with other partners, round out solution offerings, and get practical advice from peers in the Microsoft Partner Network Community.
- *Dynamics CRM Online benefit available upon 50 seats of Office 365 or 5 seats of Dynamics CRM Online within the previous 12 months
**Presales and deployment support available upon first cloud sale through advisory hours
"Hands down, not thinking twice, Microsoft Action Pack is the best thing we did when we were beginning and growing business.” – Stephen Hall, CEO of District Computers
- As a subscriber, you can leverage additional resources tailored for your primary line of business.
Which of the following best describes your business?