The US VAR Incentive Program allows you to earn up to 37 percent in incentives when you sell annuity agreements, specifically Microsoft Open Value, both new (license & Software Assurance [L&SA]) and renewal (Software Assurance only) (Microsoft Open Value and Open License for Office 365 Open).
The VAR Incentive is designed to provide maximum payout when you help your customers recognize the benefits of emerging Microsoft products and technologies, including virtualization, security, and unified communications. Register to participate in this program to increase your earnings across Microsoft products.
Promotions in market:
SMB Advantage: Check out the SMB Advantage MPN page to learn how you can supplement your rebate program earnings with SMB Advantage offers in market March 1st through May 31st!
12% Azure Accelerator: 12% incremental incentive on all SMB sales of Azure via Open through March 31st. This is in addition to the VAR Cloud incentive of 8%, creating a total of 20% Channel Incentives for selling Azure in Open!
12% CRM Online Accelerator: 12% incremental incentive on all SMB sales of CRM Online via Open through June 30th. This is in addition to the VAR Cloud incentive of 8%, creating a total of 20% Channel Incentives for selling CRM Online in Open!
4% Office 365 Accelerator: 4% incremental incentive on all SMB sales of Office 365 via Open through June 30th. This is in addition to the VAR Cloud incentive of 8%, creating a total of 12% Channel Incentives for selling Office 365 in Open!
Office 365 Growth Incentive: Part of the H2 SMB Advantage offer, this SMB Open Incentive will be paid out through the rebate program. Earn 10% incremental incentive on first-time Office 365 customer deals 4-9, and 15% incremental incentive on first-time Office 365 customer deals 10-24 through June 30th.
Office 365 25@25: 25% incremental incentive on the 25th new Office 365 customer add and above via Open through June 30th. Combine with the Cloud 8% base rate and 4% Office 365 accelerator for a total incentive of 37% on new Office 365 customer adds 25+! Not eligible for combination with the Office 365 Growth Incentive.
Download the terms and conditions below for full details on the above promotions.
The VAR Incentive Program runs January 1 through June 30, 2015. To participate in the program, you must sign up before the program ends.