Cloud-oriented partners are growing 2.4 times faster than those not embracing the cloud.* And the introduction of Microsoft Azure in Open brings even more opportunities for partners to increase profitability with new lines of business in the cloud. Do you want to grow your margins and deepen your customer relationships? Work with a Microsoft cloud distributor who will provide best-practice Microsoft cloud guidance, Office 365 and Azure expertise, and support to help you succeed in the cloud.
- Choose one of the four authorized distributors below. Associate with your chosen distributor. Need help?
- Call your new distributor: D&H, Ingram Micro, Synnex, or Tech Data.
Each authorized Microsoft cloud distributor below offers the latest Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Intune solutions. Click on their video links to learn about and evaluate which distributor best meets your needs.
D&H Distributing is a leading technology distributor of IT and electronics offering end-to-end Microsoft Cloud solutions for today's reseller and retailer and the clients they serve across the SMB and consumer markets. Services include:
- “Customer Intimacy Model” with dedicated rep regardless of business size
- Monthly webcasts and quarterly roundtables
- No sign up fee
- Flexible finance programs
D&H is waiting to help you. Associate, then contact D&H by email, web, or phone at 800-340-1001, ext. 2.
Ingram Micro’s Microsoft Cloud OneStop team is your one-stop resource for all value-added reseller (VAR) cloud needs, from activation to pre/post sale support, including:
- Enablement, readiness, and training for your sales team
- Engineering support
- Microsoft Cloud Product updates and information
- Field support
- Exclusive offers and rebates
Ingram is waiting to help you. Associate, then contact Ingram Micro by email, web, or phone at (800) 456-8000, ext. 65358.
Back to top
Synnex Corporation delivers world-class IT distribution services and dedicated resources to meet your Microsoft Cloud practice needs, including:
Synnex is waiting to help you. Associate, then contact Synnex by email, web, or phone at (866) 226-7532.
Back to top
Tech Data’s TDCLoud delivers one-of-a-kind cloud support for partners of all experience levels in cloud services, including:
- Progressive education through TDCloud’s Microsoft Cloud Academy
- Expert guidance to help align your business objectives with opportunities in the cloud
- Dedicated TDCloud team support
Tech Data is waiting to help you. Associate, then contact Tech Data by email, web, or phone at (800) 237-8931, ext. 82031, option 5.
Back to top
To associate with a Microsoft cloud distributor, follow the steps below (view our how-to video). Alternatively, you can call Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) Support at (800) 676-7658.
- Scroll to step 4 on the Microsoft Online Services Partner Agreement (MOSPA) page in the Partner Membership Center.
- Choose one of the four authorized U.S. Microsoft distributors from the dropdown menu.
To associate with a Microsoft cloud distributor for your Office 365 Advisor sales, your organization must be an active member of the Microsoft Partner Network, with a current Microsoft Online Services Partner Agreement.
You can associate with a distributor when you join the Microsoft Partner Network, when you renew, or whenever you are ready.
You must be signed in to the Microsoft Partner Network Portal or the Partner Membership Center, with an account that has full administrative privileges for your company’s membership in the Microsoft Partner Network.
Back to top