The Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) Index is a fast and effective survey solution that can help you understand and act on customer feedback. Your expertise and commitment to providing high levels of customer service can help ensure ongoing business success for you and your customers.
Understanding what drives customer satisfaction and loyalty is crucial to your organization’s continued success. Customer insight can help you retain and deepen your relationships with your customers. It can also help you drive profitability through reduced sales costs and recurring revenue.
Use the CSAT Index to:
- Identify areas of strength that could lead to opportunities to improve your business.
- Measure your performance against other partners.
- Maximize the value of the time your organization spends on customer insight and minimize administrative costs.
- Maintain the privacy of customer contact information.
The CSAT Index is administered by TNS, one of the world’s largest market research companies for surveying and measuring customer satisfaction. Microsoft does not access or view customer contact information.
Get answers to frequently asked questions
To be eligible to participate, you must hold a silver or gold competency or be a member of the Small Business Specialist Community.
If you want to attain or renew a gold competency, participation in the CSAT Index is required. To fulfill the requirement, you must receive at least 10 survey responses in the 12 months prior to your renewal date. You must participate in the CSAT Index once every 12 months; however, you are not required to participate additional times if you attain additional gold competencies before your next renewal date.
- Simple and short. Core questions focus on drivers of satisfaction for your organization.
- Customizable. You can add questions that are relevant to your business.
- Permanent link to your survey. Apply your survey link in your invoices or other communications that you send to your customers. You don’t need to upload customer names for your customers to take your survey.
- Continuous. The survey is always open, so you can match your survey cadence to the cadence of your business.
- Benchmark. See how your results compare to other partners with the same competencies, business models, and geographies.