To subscribe to Action Pack Solution Provider, you must:
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the Microsoft Partner Network Agreement. Not yet a partner? Enroll now >
- Take a 30-minute online course and pass an online assessment, which is administered during the ordering process.1
- Your company must sell more than 75 percent of its products and services to customers outside your company.
- You cannot subscribe to Action Pack Solution Provider and Action Pack Development and Design at the same time. You can have only one active Action Pack subscription per company, per country.
- You can renew or switch subscriptions only once per year.2
- Your company cannot hold a Microsoft gold or silver competency.
Action Pack Solution Provider licenses are provided for use only at your company’s primary business location and must be used only for your company’s internal business purposes, and application development and testing. The software is not provided for personal use, for hosting customer applications, or for installation at a customer site. For example, you cannot use Action Pack Solution Provider software to host a commercial website; this is considered a production environment outside the scope of the software’s intended purpose. In addition, Action Pack Solution Provider software may not be resold, transferred, or assigned to any third party.
1Someone from your company must pass the online assessment once every two years.
2Date of purchase is the date Microsoft successfully processes your payment.