Microsoft Premier Support helps organizations around the world address their immediate and future support needs, accelerate technology adoption, minimize risk, and achieve competitive advantage in the marketplace. As a part of the Premier Support program offerings, Premier Support for Partners is a flexible, managed support offering that can help you meet your unique business needs and those of your customers.
Grow your business, drive a more productive relationship with Microsoft, and speed your ability to provide service and support to your customers with Microsoft technologies across the entire partner engagement cycle—all with Premier Support for Partners.Contact your Microsoft account team or local offices for more information
- Direct access to Microsoft experts
- Expedited 24x7 support
- Risk assessments and health checks
- Knowledge transfer and training
- Premier Support for Partners with support for Microsoft Office 365: Build more productive relationships with your Office 365 customers through connecting to a global network of experts who can help you deliver improved service and support to your customers.
- Premier Support for Developers: Give your development team access to experienced resources and a full suite of services designed to accelerate results and reduce risks across the software development life cycle.
- Premier Support for Windows Azure: Access industry-leading support for business-critical cloud applications that require priority handling, one-to-one dedicated expertise, and proactive services.
- Premier Support for Lync Partners: Grow your end-to-end Lync support business, gain credibility and differentiate your Microsoft Lync solution support offerings, and get access to Microsoft resources.
Premier Support for Partners is available exclusively to partners that have earned silver or gold competencies. You can use the services for your organization or on behalf of your customers. This comprehensive support service portfolio—which includes Microsoft Partner Network benefits and Premier Support for Partners benefits—is available through a single point of contact.