The Microsoft Partner Network is in the process of integrating our Cloud Partner programs—Cloud Accelerate and Cloud Deployment—into the Microsoft competencies and the Microsoft Action Pack subscription. The Cloud Accelerate and Cloud Deployment programs will continue until the launch of the new cloud performance competencies in September 2014.
Learn about the new cloud performance competencies
Cloud Accelerate requirements:
- Sell or deploy Microsoft Office 365, Windows Intune, or Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online to three customers for a total of 150 seats within the past 18 months (12 months if you are renewing your program membership).
- Attain a Microsoft Action Pack subscription or a Microsoft competency.
After you have completed these requirements, you will automatically be enrolled into the Cloud Accelerate program and can begin accessing the benefits listed in the table on this page.
Cloud Deployment requirements:
Download the instructions to transition to the new system
- Become a Cloud Accelerate partner.
- Attain a Silver or Gold Collaboration and Content, Communications, Devices and Deployment, Messaging, or Project and Portfolio Management competency.
- Complete one Office 365 deployment of more than 150 seats in the past 18 months.
- After you have completed these requirements, you will be automatically enrolled into the Cloud Deployment program and can begin accessing the benefits listed in the table on this page.