The Microsoft Dynamics Lead Referral program helps you earn supplemental income, when you submit transactions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics ERP, Microsoft Dynamics POS, and Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System (RMS).
Help your customers across a variety of industries connect with the Microsoft Dynamics partners who can deliver specialized solutions that can address their unique challenges.
Be a trusted advisor—if your expertise does not extend to selling solutions, you can pass leads for those opportunities to Microsoft. Microsoft distributes those leads to Microsoft Dynamics partners with the appropriate expertise based on their profiles. And if the opportunity results in a transaction, you earn a referral fee of 5 percent of the amount Microsoft invoices—and you show your customers that you are looking after their best interests.
To be eligible, your organization must meet the following requirements:
- You cannot receive fees from the Microsoft Dynamics Lead Referral program and earn Solution Provider Agreement (SPA) discounts or Software Advisor fees for the same opportunity.
- Opportunities in the public sector are not eligible for Microsoft Dynamics Lead Referral fees.
- Go to the Microsoft Dynamics Lead Referral website.
- Enter information about the prospective customer and the Microsoft Dynamics opportunity. Some of the fields are mandatory; others are optional. The higher the quality of the information submitted, the more likely a partner will pursue the opportunity, and that your organization will earn the referral fee.
- After you have submitted the requested information through the online tool, you will receive a confirmation and a referral ID, to track the status of your submission.
- If a transaction occurs within 12 months of the submission date, Microsoft will notify you after the fee payment has been submitted to your bank account.
Before you begin the sign-up process, you can review a reference-only version of the Microsoft Dynamics Lead Referral fee agreement—available in Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, and Spanish.