Microsoft Security Compliance Manager can help you assess, protect, and manage your customers’ IT infrastructures—and it’s available to you at no charge. Leverage these resources to help drive new revenue opportunities and increase your value to your customers.Download Security Compliance Manager
With Security Compliance Manager, you can:
- Leverage integration with the Microsoft System Center Process Pack for IT GRC to improve oversight and reporting of your customers’ compliance activities.
- Import and use your customers’ current group policy, or create a template of a reference machine to start new projects.
- Help customers deploy their configurations to non-domain-joined computers by using the LocalGPO tool.
- Take advantage of the deep security expertise and best practices in the updated security guides, and the attack surface reference workbooks to help reduce the security risks that your customers consider to be the most important.
- Help customers analyze their configurations against prebuilt baselines for the latest Windows Server and Windows operating systems.
Get detailed information about Security Compliance Manager, including interactive blogs, informational videos, and user forums.