If you subscribe to Microsoft Action Pack Solution Provider or Microsoft Action Pack Development and Design, support is readily available. Find help on eligibility, licensing, activation, ordering, or other issues.
Note: These subscriptions are available exclusively to Microsoft Partner Network members who do not hold a Microsoft competency.
You can get online technical support (at no extra charge) from the Action Pack online support community
. Microsoft support professionals are available Monday through Friday and will typically respond within eight business hours. Support is available in 22 languages. You can also join discussions about assessment requirements, the subscription process, software shipments, and other topics.
- You have difficulty ordering or renewing your subscription.
- You have difficulty downloading software.
- You ordered a media kit and did not receive it.
- Your kit is damaged or missing components.
- You need your location ID (which can be found in the welcome email).
- You need a copy of your invoice.
- You need general information about Microsoft Action Pack benefits and requirements.
A: Action Pack Solution Provider is for Microsoft partners that serve small and medium businesses (SMBs). This subscription can help solution providers effectively promote, install, and build solutions that use Microsoft products and technologies.
A: The Action Pack Development and Design subscription provides developers and web designers the latest software releases and platform technologies, key development and testing tools, technical support, and business development resources. To be eligible, your company must have no more than 100 employees, and it must pass a URL check which validates that your business develops or designs solutions that use Microsoft software.
A: You won’t receive a Microsoft logo, but you will be listed on Microsoft customer-facing directories. This provides increased visibility for your business and connection to potential prospects. Hundreds of thousands of people search these directories each year.
A: You will receive a renewal email before your subscription ends, and you can renew as early as 90 days before it expires. If your expiration date is close, renew now:
A: You must wait until your Action Pack Solution Provider subscription ends before you can subscribe to Action Pack Development and Design.
A: Yes, you can renew either Action Pack subscription annually.
A: No, you can subscribe to either Action Pack Solution Provider or Action Pack Development and Design.
A: You are required to:
- Be a member of the Microsoft Partner Network that does not hold a Microsoft competency.
- Complete an online assessment every two years, with a score of 70 percent or higher.
- Pay an annual subscription fee.
- Provide profile information.
- Have no more than 100 employees in your organization (Action Pack Development and Design subscribers only).
- Provide a company URL and pass a URL check (Action Pack Development and Design subscribers only) which validates that your business develops or designs solutions that use Microsoft software.
- You can order only one Microsoft Action Pack Solution Provider or one Microsoft Action Pack Development and Design subscription per company, per country or region.
- You can order a subscription only once per year. The date of purchase is the date that Microsoft successfully processes your payment.
- You cannot subscribe to Microsoft Action Pack Solution Provider and Action Pack Development and Design at the same time.
A: Assessments maintain the integrity of the subscription content (as a benefit to subscribing partners) and ensure compliance with the terms of the Action Pack subscription.
A: Additional licenses can be purchased through standard channels: value-added resellers (VARs), large-account resellers (LARs), and distributors. These additional licenses can be used in conjunction with the copies you receive through your Action Pack subscription.
A: No, Microsoft Action Pack subscriptions are accepted online only.
A: If you choose to receive physical shipments and you are a new subscriber, you will receive a Microsoft Action Pack welcome kit and up to two software update shipments per year. Note: TechNet for Action Pack is an online subscription only.
A: If you place an order with a different shipping address, your address in the Partner Membership Center will not automatically be updated; you will need to edit your profile in the Partner Membership Center. Learn how
A: You can access software online as soon as your payment is processed and your subscription becomes active (usually two business days). For mailed shipments, you typically receive your software within 15 to 30 business days after your payment is processed. If you don’t receive it within this time frame, contact your Regional Service Center
A: Payment options vary by country or region and may include international credit cards (American Express, Visa, or MasterCard). Microsoft also can accept wire transfer and check payments in some countries or regions. If you experience a problem or a delay when paying, contact your local Regional Service Center
A: The time it takes to process your payment for your Action Pack subscription depends on your region. Typically it takes two to four days to process credit card payments and up to 21 days to process check payments.
A: You cannot get a refund if you have used the Action Pack software download site or opened physical media.
A: If you cancel your subscription, the software licenses are no longer valid and you must uninstall all copies of the software. Contact the Regional Service Center
nearest you if you have questions. You will need to provide your name, company name, mailing address, and Action Pack order confirmation number.
|Combination starter kit
||New download-plus-physical-media subscribers
||Letter, software, and software binder
||Upon initial enrollment|
||Current and renewing download-plus-physical-media subscribers, and current partners who have switched to a download-plus-physical-media subscription (if they have previously received physical media)
||Letter and incremental software
||According to software launch schedule (Partners receive up to two update kits in their subscription year, subject to the release of new software.) |
|Media starter kit
||Partners who have not previously received physical media and have switched to a download-plus-physical-media subscription
||Letter, incremental software, and software binder
||Upon opting to receive physical media|